Dragonzball P Dragonzball P

As a kid I never liked Dragon Ball like my friends

............UNTIL NOW!!!! Hilarious! Wish it was longer. I would definitely love to see another installment

Don't Sleep, Robby! Don't Sleep, Robby!

Kevin Smith fan?

Animation was great. Sound and direction was also great. Script and voice acting not so much. It sounded stilted. Reminded me of Clerks or Chasing Amy, but entertaining :)

Rebecca Black - The Movie Rebecca Black - The Movie

Awesome!

I thought it could have gone on longer. See what happens to the friend.

Burger Cheater 2 Burger Cheater 2

ya!

Point Break! Vaya con Dios!

Evil Land Episode 01 Evil Land Episode 01

not bad at all

at first it began a little, well...........skillets of torture??? But once the explorer protagonist stepped in and the conflict began I was very drawn into the story.

LisVender responds:

Thanks for the compliments. Sorry if it's not your thing, but the story's only going to get weirder.

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

Great work

Excellent animation, character development, and storytelling. The tension and setting were a great pair. And of course the ending was unfavorable, yet hilarious. Funny because furries are just that in any context, but throughout the short, as my involvement grew, so did my fear that it was going to go in the cop out-comedy twist. I would have preferred it didn't pander to most flash based viewers and stayed an actual thriller. But hey! I didn't make it, and you did; an amazing job overall. As an audience member, I let the storyteller do her/his work. It was your vision and it was done nicely.

The Last Man on Earth The Last Man on Earth

potential filled halfway

I enjoyed the preloader and the homage to (I believe the song is called) "children" at the end of the film. The idea is sound and the narrative well done, yet there is so much more room for expanding on the bleakness of an existence alone and away. I would have liked to see more of what it takes to live without anything ever changing, only to grow old and forgotten by the powers of fate.

Dunso responds:

I'm sort of thinking sequels but I'm afraid it would ruin it.

Tourettes T-rex Tourettes T-rex

Hmm that wasn't tourettes

More of a anger manage prob. Also I heard that a recent study has evidence supporting the hypothesis that T-Rex were actually covered in feathers. Who would have thought?

Complex Complex

Needs some work

I enjoyed the animation and characters a lot; actually enough to want to see more! chemistry between the two characters and the quirky script went well. What needs work is the history of the main character. Being thrown right into the chaos of his life would be a better experience if there was a hint to his life or history (job, age, etc). Good job and hopefully you pick it up as a series

Alfred Fucks Himself Alfred Fucks Himself

Love the animation! Great use of imaging :)