Hunters - Relic of Stars Hunters - Relic of Stars

Simple enough

A lot of old school video game rules in this one. Took me back to playing repetitive, yet fun games. I mean, I finished it. Really. I was entertained, and that's all I ask. Everyone wants to be amazed constantly, but this entertaining and thats what is important.

Charlie Sheen Soundboard Charlie Sheen Soundboard

missing one thing.....

The sounds were hilarious, but it needs greetings like "hello" and other casual phrases. How else am I supposed to pranks my family on the phone for days on end? Why don't they just block the number or at least not pick up anymore?

Ultimate Death Trap Ultimate Death Trap

Great Job!

Now is only AxMan13 would review this...

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

perfect 10

awe inspiring

REPLAYING :the game: REPLAYING :the game:

Amazing!

but i cant complete the level editor. the final screen witht the credit input just has two "back" buttons??

Nutcasenightmare responds:

Oh lol, don't worry, it autosaves.

Colour My Fate Colour My Fate

The best so far

work of art

Dragon Boy Dragon Boy

HEY

Amazing game! SO EVERYONE OUT THERE THAT IS HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THE CHARACTER ATTACKS> you have to level up the girl and select which skills she will have in the inventory screen for her to attack. she will have to be leveled up enough to gain a skill and you have to pick it. The dragon attacks once he hits a certain level, but this happens automatically.

Another Small Favor Another Small Favor

WOW

Amazing art, story line, puzzle, and concept direction!

Andagel Andagel

G4GAMES4YOU are you serious

real mature. the game was great, had alot of bugs and animation glitches BUT i want to see more games with this style of art and 3d design

Whiteboard Tower Defense Whiteboard Tower Defense

I usually play flash games for 2 minutes

...except for this one! damn that is fun!!!!